10.20.2012

House construction...

Back of my house! A work in progress...
My paint samples (L & R of patio door) were prior to new siding...

BEFORE: God bless the 70s and their color schemes!


DURING: Old siding stripped off...


New roof!


Lower back done, minus fascia...


Top is what house will look like when finished. We'll have to paint the back window frames & the patio door. Man are the workers messy!


Exciting, but exhausting! Can't wait for it all to be finished! Except for decorative stone in the front (2 weeks out yet?), it should be done next week. More pictures later.

Despite the house chaos, I did manage to make it to J.Crew today. Picked up two pair of wool slacks (navy unlined and brown checked-lined), the cream/gray polkadot Blythe blouse (all on clearance) and a killer bracelet (full price, but I LOVE it!). Wool pants were needed, blouse was a bandwagon purchase--plus I like it, the bracelet was a frivolous splurge. It's brown 'stones' (colored glass) w/mint green crystals around each stone. Yummy! Hoping there will be a matching necklace!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment