4.09.2012

16. Back to work

Another short post. Very tired after first day back; sometimes I wonder whether having a whole week off is worth it! Just gotta get my groove back.

OOTD: (h2t J.Crew) Gladiola pencil skirt in yellow/gray, beaded t-shirt, open cardigan sweater in a periwinkle blue-ish color, gray patent flats w/strap, gray patent belt. Old gray glass bead necklace (not JC).
I had a harder time pairing this skirt than I thought I would. My first try was with a l/s white button down boy shirt with a dark gray cardigan. Then I tried an orange/red cardigan before I settled on this periwinkle one. The skirt was an eBay purchase and is a little too big, imo. (Looks a little long, doesn't it?) Would've been another good day to have a last fling with wool/boots! Supposed to be cooler again tomorrow. No spring outfit for me, that's for sure!

Off to bed to get up and do it all over again tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: