3.19.2012

Another Monday bites the dust. Enough said.

OOTD: Almost all J. Crew: Watercolor Floral Schoolgirl skirt, Jackie Cardigan in ?laquer yellow? (summer '11), gray Bubble Necklace, Salina flats in buttercup, gray patent belt, Gap T-shirt. Inspiration: Apples & Pencil Skirts blog shown here.

It was a toss up between the yellow flats or a gray patent pair. I don't like being matchy-matchy with necklace/belt/shoes/purse. What do you think? Does the yellow work, or would a neutral gray or navy have worked better (Excuse my messy floor...)

There's a change in the weather a-brewin'! Looks like we might yet get a bit of what would be typical March weather here in MN. Spring Break is still two weeks out for me; it would be just my luck if we got a last winter blast on my week off.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment