3.26.2012

Brogues, Wingtips...classic shoes by any name are loved (by me) the same


OOTD: J. Crew Mini pant in warm redwood, J. Crew gray vest, Gap blue/white striped button-down, John Fluevog Gateway Caspian brogues in red & burgandy, J. Crew crystal brulee necklace in rose dust. And I threw on a J. Crew jean jacket because it's sooooo cold today! I love this look. I've thrown together similar outfits with some cute Liberty print neck ties. There's just something about a classic shoe!

One day down, three to go until spring break. Contemplating turning on the heat in the house tonight, but tomorrow's supposed to be back up to near 70. Might just hide under a pile of blankets with my pups. (The malls had the air conditioning running this past weekend...crazy!)

Thanks for reading! Here's hoping for a speedy and smooth week!

No comments:

Post a Comment